Tuesday, November 17, 2015

How I Tailgate!

I am employing my first campaign this week throughout my social media pages. I want to see how you tailgate, Whether you tailgate at home, at the game, at a friends, or any sports bar/establishment. Simply post a photo of yourself tailgating/watching your sport event to any of the DesktopTailgate pages available. Follow buttons can be seen towards the top right of this blog and can be found via https://www.facebook.com/DesktopTailgate  Thank you for your participation in this campaign, as you'll find how fun it is to take tailgating to the digital scene as well as aiding in my success in class.

This is how I Tailgate. Being a 49ers fan on the East Coast, I don't have too many chances to see them play on national TV, so I take advantage of Sunday NFL Ticket by DIRECTV.  I enjoy it at my desk in my manspace/mancave.


No comments:

Post a Comment