Sunday, January 17, 2016

TO on FOX

This content is for an assignment and does not reflect the views of any outside person or company.

Get your POPCORN READY!!

TO IS BACK! I am back and around the sport I LOVE. I dominated on the field and I will dominate on the set as I am the newest member of the Fox Sports 1 NFL broadcast crew. My time in the NFL is well noted with my time I spent in the end zone. TO WITH THE TD!! But now it is TO ON THE TV. I know you're all as excited as I am. But maybe not, because I do love me some me.

But for real, TO is going to be revolutionizing the game of analyzing the game. I've been in the league and not only did I perform... I dominated! Fox Sports has always had a way of dominating with its studio shows and their expert analysis of the game. I couldn't be happier to join fellow Hall Of Fame members Michael Strahan and Jerome Bettis. Mike has tons of experience he can share and it will be invaluable. The BUS is an all time great and will definitely add to our expert panel of personalities.


There is no personality though, like that of TO! Except this... Regis Philbin is also going to be anchoring our crew!! How much fun is this going to be!! We are going to entertain and energize stuido analysis of the NFL. Everyone better be on notice for when TO is on! And all I can say is make sure you GET YOUR POPCORN READY!

No comments:

Post a Comment